A: DTPC currently serves the Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, and San Ramon areas.
A: DTPC provides services every day of the week, including holidays.
A: DTPC will care for most domesticated pets, including: canines, felines, birds; fish; hares; most reptiles, excluding snakes; and most rodents. We will happily consider other animals not included in the list as long as your pet does not pose a danger to the pet sitter’s safety.
A: DTPC does not currently offer this service.
A: DTPC is insured and bonded for our services only. We cannot be responsible for additional visitors. Please call or email about your needs to help us determine what will work best to address your pet’s needs.
A: DTPC is happy to work with you to address your pet’s needs. Some requests may incur additional charges. Call or email so we can ensure your pet has the best experience possible.
A: DTPC will confirm your service in advance. Please call or email should your needs or dates change. Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will be charged for the first day of planned service.
A: Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will be charged for the first day of planned service.
A: If an emergency occurs with your pets, we will first contact your vet and transport them if necessary. You will then be contacted about the situation. If there is an emergency with your home, we will call you, your emergency contact and the appropriate authorities and/or a preferred repair service.
A: You can either leave your keys in a secure location, or they can be picked up in advance. Other arrangements can be made based on client needs.
A: Should you elect to use DPTC, A 25% deposit is due at the end of the consultation visit. The remainder (75%) is due at the completion of the service. All balances must be paid in full. DTPC currently accepts cash, personal check, and major credit cards. DTPC will not accept post-dated checks and retains the right to refuse service.
A: No! Your privacy is important to DTPC, as is the trust you place in us. If you have any questions regarding the information we gather about you and what DTPC does to protect it, please feel free to contact us.